Job requirements: hold ut / mt / Pt / VT European standard or American Standard Level 2 or 3 Certificate is preferred;
1. Prepare NDT process card;
2. Track the handling process of problems in product inspection;
3. Understand and master product specifications, drawings and other technical quality process documents;
4. Implement NDT according to the requirements of product specifications, drawings and process cards, evaluate the test results and identify the status of the inspected products;
5. Maintain NDT inspection records and relevant documents, and issue inspection reports in time according to process requirements;
6. Be responsible for daily maintenance, calibration and recording of NDT equipment;
1. High school degree or above, major in machinery.
2. Rigorous, responsible and principled.
1. Timely handle the quality work in the process of product production and processing;
2. Focus on the size and hardness inspection of processed products;
3. Put forward improvement opinions or suggestions on the quality inspection methods and standards of process products.
4. Experience in mechanical industry is preferred.
1. Familiar with mechanical transmission principle, hydraulic transmission control;
2. At least 3 years experience in machine tool maintenance;
3. Familiar with machine tool installation and debugging, precision detection and troubleshooting;
4. Familiar with FANUC and other systems;
1. Daily maintenance of CNC equipment and make account;
2. Assembly and commissioning of CNC equipment;
3. Analyze the fault causes of CNC equipment and carry out maintenance;
4. Other matters arranged by the leader.
1. Proficient in English listening, speaking and writing, familiar with the use of business English letters;
2. College degree or above, CET-4. International trade, machinery and other related majors;
3. Foreign trade experience in machinery industry is preferred;
4. Familiar with the whole foreign trade process, can independently complete customer development and business negotiation;
5. Good communication skills, familiar with the characteristics of foreign customers;
6. Proactive work style and strong team spirit
1. Maintain customer relationship at home and abroad and contact with customers;
2. Sales order conversion and internal production tracking; Including handling customer inquiry, quotation, follow-up, placing orders and tracking orders regularly;
1. Bachelor degree or above in mechanical related major;
2. At least 1 year working experience in machinery industry;
3. Experience in API 6A products is preferred;
4. Be able to understand English technical documents and drawings, and write documents or emails in English;
5. Proficient in office software and drawing software.
1. Draw mechanical drawings;
2. Create materials and build BOM in PLM;
3. Write various technical documents;
4. Cooperate with the market department in bidding and quotation;
5. Manage various technical documents;
6. Learn API 6A product specifications.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical or material related;
2. Be familiar with the manufacturing process of oil and gas drilling and production equipment, have quality management experience, be familiar with statistical technology, and skillfully use quality management tools (FMEA, SPC, MSA, etc.).
3. Proficient in English listening, speaking and writing.
1. Process audit and promote process improvement.
2. Analysis of product quality problems and continuous improvement.
3. Customers feed back the handling of quality problems and formulate rectification measures, and prepare analysis reports (such as 8D reports).
4. Review and assessment of suppliers.
5. Organize customer or third party audit and process witness.
6. Assist leaders to establish, implement and improve the quality management system.
7. Process capability analysis, MSA, etc.
8. Obey the work arrangement of the leader and complete the work tasks assigned by the superior with quality and quantity.